Herbal Tea Sampler
Six herbal teas:
1) Buck(wheat) Rogers: This roasted buckwheat tea from the Himalayas is sweet, nutty and caffeine free. Steep it a few times, then toss it on some yogurt or cereal and eat it!
2) Galaxy Quest: This mint and basil based tea is bright and herbaceous, perfect for and after meal cup.
3) Mint Roci: Climb abroad the Rocinante and and enjoy a cup of mint tea with a hint of rose.
4) Citrus Comet: light and refreshing, tastes of citrus and apple and is terrific hot or cold.
5) Cosmic Dancer: Soft, herbaceous and floral, this is a tother great tea for an after meal cup
6) Big Star Rooibos Chai: A caffeine free version of our Intergalactic Chai with a rooibos base rather than black tea.